Collège Air Richelieu has recently undertaken a complete redesign of its website to give its visitors a more user-friendly experience.
By enlisting creative agency Les Prétentieux to develop its new digital image and build a more inviting platform, Collège Air Richelieu is holding its position at the forefront of web trends.
Accessible on any device, with a clear and aesthetic design, the new site features simple and intuitive navigation. Thanks to the revised and reorganized content, visitors will be able to learn about the college’s assets in just a few clicks:
- The college : its mission, history, team, facilities, partners, alumni, etc.
- College programs : ACS and DCS (licences and qualifications, admission requirements, knowledge and skills, etc.)
- Modular and specialized training : Private Pilot Licence, Commercial Pilot Licence, Night Ratings, etc.
- Services offered : Help to succeed, aircraft maintenance, aviation medicine, FBO (Fixed Base Operator), the Airport Café, Transport Canada examination centre and Univair Aviation chartering service.
- Introductory packages : Pilot for a Day, Introduction to Aerobatics and City Tour.
- Foreign students: immigration procedure.
Collège Air Richelieu would like to thank the following people for their participation in this exciting project: Josée Lestage for writing and editing the texts, William Lafitte for of his beautiful photos taken at the college and all the students who kindly agreed to be models.
Keen to explore our site? Visit www.airrichelieu.com. Note that the English version will be available soon.