OUR WORK POLICY
A student at Air Richelieu College benefits from an online portal system, allowing precise monitoring of the student pilot training progress. Information available on this system, specific to Air Richelieu is: timetable, flight and course monitoring, notes, training files, documentation etc ...
Air Richelieu College wants to be completely transparent with its students, we are an aviation college and we function like a CEGEP or a university (courses, follow-ups, grading, etc.). An educational team follows the progress or possible delays in the student's advancement in order to support him/her, at best, in the development of his capacities. We remain available at all times to our students to answer their questions / requests for advice..
Our programs use a continuous teaching model, in which all stages of instruction are sequenced (ground/simulator/flight) and are accomplished in a logical manner tailored to the student.
In order to effectively meet our learning objectives, an educational service contract is in place.
ADVANTAGES OF our COLLEGIAL PROGRAMS:
· Graduated with a ministerial certificate or diploma (highest level of pilot study)
· An educational team dedicated to student life
· Student selection program and SRAM intervention https://www.sram.qc.ca/
· ATPL airline pilot program (highest level of training licence by Transport Canada)
· AEC training provided in English or transient French to English
· DEC training given in French only
· More training hours completed over a modular training model
· Access to immigration for non-resident/foreign students
· Access to financial assistance (AFE and Desjardins, for Canadian students)
· Access to Jazz Aviation pathway for Canadian students
· Meet the study requirements requested by the largest Canadian airlines such as Air Canada and Air Transat